After spending some time researching other peoples resolutions, I have finally decided what I will do this week. Although it was hard to choose, and the lists of 2010 resolutions were endless...I have make a decision!
This week I am going to start with a very basic resolution that is probably one of the most common out there. This week I will "strive to be healthier and workout more." I have noticed that many people have chosen this resolution, and I feel as though it is only right that I jump on bandwagon and try this one out first.
So...what does this mean? Well I am going to start by eating in every meal this week. I have an expensive, not to mention unhealthy, habit of eating out for lunch. This week I will pack my lunch (a tip I learned from others that are also trying to be healthy). I will also sign up for a gym membership this week. I have made a promise to myself to go to the gym at least four times this week. : )
Although my resolution for this week is very mainstream, I think it is a good starting place. To get me started and motivated I think I will watch "The Biggest Loser" (check it out http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/) tomorrow night.
Well back to work and then off to the gym later! Adios until we chat again!

No comments:
Post a Comment